Welcome to Kids Can – the place to find out about all the great things young people are doing to help make the planet healthier.
- Kids can help save endangered species.
- Kids can clean up parks and shorelines.
- Kids can turn off lights and use less water.
- Kids can plant trees and grow gardens.
- Kids can do just about anything.
Don’t be shy. If you or your class has done something to help make the planet a little healthier, please let us know. We might share your story with our readers. Just click here to contact us. (If you are a high school student or younger, please make sure you have your parent or guardian’s permission to write to us.)
Read about some projects that other students have worked on.